Domaine: Marketing Opérationnel
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Jersey City
We are seeking an experienced senior digital designer to lead the creative development for our ecommerce website (desktop and mobile) and all digital marketing campaigns. The senior designer will work hand in hand with the Art Director, Digital Design Director and the Creative Director to ensure the brand vision, strategy and key initiatives are visually interpreted in line with the IT Cosmetics brand identity, image and voice across all projects, distribution channels and media platforms. The ideal candidate will be strong conceptually, have a design sensibility in line with prestige/luxury beauty and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Design, & production of all digital assets for ecommerce website updates and digital media campaigns including emails, display, and social network updates.
- Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Support brand aesthetic in all digital media including the look and feel of web pages including typography, graphics, color, layout and other factors based on branding, rendering designs in Photoshop, HTML and other creative software applications into useable elements of a working website.
- Understand and discover target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into creative concepts.
- This individual will be knowledgeable of best practices when it comes to design and content production.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to insure brand consistency and unified direction as well as suggest innovative solutions to business requirements that leverage digital content to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- Work with agency partners to ensure that content created is consistent with brand guidelines and can drive maximum levels of traffic and conversions.
- Degree in a related field, such as industrial design, graphic design, or marketing communications.
- 5-8 years graphic design experience.
- Minimum 5 years digital design experience with a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface, technology and user experience.
- Strong prestige brand creative aesthetic. Beauty and agency experience a plus.
- Able to translate marketing objectives into creative direction
- Advanced working knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant web and graphic tools
- Has a working knowledge of HTML, capabilities of browsers and other user-centered design constraints within mobile and desktop environments
- Demonstrated thought leadership in digital marketing communications, ecommerce, mobile, as well as branding.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must
- An ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups
- Pro-active problem solving abilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
< Retour aux offres