Senior Manager, Brand Salon Development- REDKEN
The Senior Manager, Brand Salon Development is responsible for delivering Brand Territory sales and KPI results within the SalonCentric Street Organization. The Senior Manager, Brand Salon Development with partner with the SalonCentric Street teams to deliver their respective regional street assigned omni-sales objectives. A top priority will be to lead with REDKEN Color to deliver (in partnership with SC) new business revenue in targeted accounts and existing accounts. In addition, this role is responsible for opening new doors, delivering Summit Imperatives (Calculator & NP’s attendance goals), and to drive retail business opportunities all in the spirit of ensuring strong Omni Channel results that exceed the regional sales objectives. The Senior Manager, Brand Salon Development will work with the Assistant Vice President – Salon Development to develop/deploy key strategies and resources that support the success of the DSM/SDE teams, enabling them to deliver/exceed all prioritized sales/business objectives. They will be responsible for increasing market share, serve as a Brand Liaison and driving KPIs.
Role supports (2) Regional Directors, (6-7) District Sales Managers and (80-100) SBP
Field Sales/Remote West ( CA, WA, OR, ID, NV, UT, CO, AZ) candidate must live within Territory
Vice President- Redken Sales
NEW Salon Distribution and ISMS in Partnership with Salon Centric:
- Identify Salon Prospects (50/50 NP/ISMS) to target and win new PPD distribution. Maintain target list in Salesforce.
- Execute ongoing meetings with salon prospects advancing them through the stages of the sale (New, Discussion, Presentation and Negotiation). Utilize SF to keep targets updated throughout the process.
- Utilize Brand, PPD and Summit tools (Salon Emotion, Access, Level, Hair.com etc.) demonstrate the value and support provided to our salon partners.
- Validate salon potential utilizing Summit calculator.
- Work with brand education partners to schedule demos to secure new business.
- Collaborate with PPD Brand counterparts to share salon leads when it’s determined current brand does not meet salon needs.
- Delta Growth Goal: Achieve by increasing new partnerships and large ISMS by identifying opportunities per Region and District by working with your SC partners.
- Regional and District growth strategies by aligning with educational needs
- Analysis and support target districts and pivot when necessary
Support Execution of Brand Priorities
- By request, support SC “at risk” customers to prevent loss to competition.
- Drive support with SC Store and PPD Suite/ School teams to optimize SAO sales results.
- Support the development and execution for all Summit Business events for existing and New customers.
- Summit registration and follow through brand placement w/in salon.
- Support SC AVP Trainer and PPD SMD VP field trainings by request only.
- Identify market gaps
- Conduct Quarterly Sales Meetings
- Support and promote all educational offerings available to salons: Events, Programs, Store Classes, In-Salon Classes, etc.
- Serve as the voice of the Brands with SalonCentric Field Team members.
- Provide weekly business status updates to AVP inclusive of sales, KPI and prospect accounts
- Post updates in Sales Force as needed for New Partnership and account status.
- Manage fuel budget.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly status commentary for territory.
- Other admin may include Concur expense reporting, Egencia travel planning and E-Learnings as required.
- High sense of urgency, accountability, risk-taking and organization.
- Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances Excellent selling, organization, negotiation and planning skills.
- Positive leader with energy, enthusiasm for the salon and beauty industry.
- Motivated, results oriented, creative thinker.
- Ability to be flexible, act as change agent and be a team player (collaborative).
- Strong ability to manage complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
- Achieves Results with Integrity; demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics.
- Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
- Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop.
- Ability to derive creative solutions to generate business value.
- Foster omni-channel approach.
- High sense of urgency, accountability, and organization.
- Proven ability to drive results through expert selling, influencing and planning skills.
- Establishes and builds trust across business functions, levels and departments to facilitate achievement of shared goals.
- Works collaboratively with both internal and external clients. Treating them with respect, anticipating their needs and providing solutions when needed.
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed position. Demonstrates discipline, self-motivation and initiative.
- Proven ability to strategically plan business and make autonomous decisions regarding the execution of the plans.
- Demonstrate keen sense in understanding opportunities as well as anticipating challenges.
- Ability to proactively identify market gaps.
- High level of confidence and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Calculated risk taker.
- Proven ability to lead by example.
- Serve as a voice for our salon owners and stylist community.
- 5-10 yrs. proven sales experience with emphasis on consultative selling
- Summit Business program expertise
- Effective development of Business Proposals
- Experience with a distributor-based organization and structure.
- Demonstrated track record of exceptional problem-solving skills in a selling environment
- Proven ability to manage a large geographic area
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Promotes a professional business demeanor and appearance
- Proficient computer skills necessary (Microsoft Office, Power BI, Sales Force)
- Ability to travel extensively (~3 out of 4 weeks) and work weekends as needed
- An undergraduate degree or commensurate professional experience is required
Zone 2: $101,900-$142,600
Zone 3: $92,600-$129,600
(The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.