This role is responsible for all digital activations that take place within one of our most important retailers: Macy’s. The primary KPI is to achieve the FY sales goals for Armani and YSL brands on Macys.com. In order to achieve this KPI the candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Brand treatment and content across the retailer websites and in their email communications
- The strategizing and execution of all paid digital media that will drive to the retailer website
- The strategizing and execution of all organic social media activity on the retailer social media channels
Strong commercial/analytical skills are essential, as this position is responsible for the forecasting and delivering of retail sales goals for high sales volume channels. The Director will work with multiple teams at both retailers and multiple teams within Armani and YSL and the wider L'Oréal Luxe organization. As such, strong inter-personal and peer management talents are critical.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in sales, marketing or digital
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of digital in the beauty industry and retail in general
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Highly commercial and analytical
- Ability to forecast and deliver on sales goals
- Strong interpersonal and peer management skills
Judgment and Decision Making:
In managing Macy's, one of the highest volume retailer.com channels, which is of high strategic importance to the brand, candidate will need to demonstrate a very high aptitude for rational and informed judgement and decision making.
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $117,300 - $ 164,200
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.