SENIOR PURCHASING PARTNER
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will have a deep understanding of business needs and expectations through recurrent contacts and formal meetings
- Be the key contact with management regarding long-term buying strategy
- Create the condition to build strong relationships with our Suppliers on a daily basis and in total accordance with the internal control and ethical way of interacting
- Negotiate purchase and supply arrangements with suppliers
- Operate short term RFP on pre-selected categories in accordance with business needs and category strategy.
- Monitor market information and feedback to the business as to market conditions
- Take part in the Budget process by identifying source of economy and initiatives
- Accountable to follow the materialization of identified savings initiatives in the current year through project follow up with Business partners (including Divisional Financial Controllers)
- Carry out Sourcing initiatives by taking part in contract negotiations and strategy deployment with the guidance of the Sourcing Team Lead, develop and motivate team member(s) to operate efficiently and strive for excellence
- Be the division(s) primary point of contact and organise regular trainings to further the business knowledge and understanding of The Way We Buy
- Respect of category frames and use of brief templates provided
- Lead efficient project follow up with the business and ensure cost, quality and on-time service delivery from the suppliers
- Contribute to the supplier evaluation based on the sum up of all operations managed by Suppliers and a formal evaluation of the overall performance with the division(s) (price, quality, innovation, service and sustainability)
- Support the change following the implementation of new solution or new way of working
- Based on business knowledge provide valuable feedback on PSL and frame performance and rules adequacy
- You will have 4 + years of purchasing experience
- You will be an experienced purchasing professional who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- A strong networker, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from stakeholders at all levels of our business.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection benefits as part of the salary package
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our fantastic brands
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Purchasing, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability