Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Ho Chi Minh City
A / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L’Oréal VN
1/ General job scope: Participate in developing category strategy in line with the international brand positioning and fully responsible for building the category/brand in Viet Nam market.
2/ Main responsibilities
- Responsible for a data-driven long term strategy and 360 brand management for a luxury derma brand
- Understanding insights of both external partners & consumers; and market connection for strategic marketing activities plan
- Managing strategic category portfolio across channels in line with consumer’s needs and brand business strategy
- Manage business driver efficiency of the category, manage brand budget (A&P) & forecast
- Develop new product launch plan/ innovation plan in line with business strategy and objectives
- Develop and manage media plan in effectiveness and efficiency
- Creation and execution a great product animation/ activation to build brand equity and drive sales results
- Manage retail excellence: keep good interrelationship in working with merchandising, education and sales team. Key partnership with other members of cross functions to drive business and marketing objectives
- Manage digital excellence.
B / Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- At least 5 years in relevant position. Prefer experience in FMCG.
- Strong skill and mindset of brand building
- Strong background in product management and digital marketing
- Strong analysis skill, good presentation and communication skills (with internal and external partners)
- Driving attitude and demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Good sense of beauty and fashion
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres