We are a team of multidisciplinary, dynamic and creative researchers working in Skincare, and we want you to join us to grow this category further, drive innovation, and endlessly outperform the competition.
You will not just deliver products, you will deliver ideas and breakthrough innovation, build the technical capability to make it real, and bring it to the final consumer. You will ensure all innovations are rooted in strong consumer insight and delivered to the highest technical standards.
You will not just manage a team, you will identify key talents and foster a creative environment from which milestone innovation will stem.
You will not just do lab research, you will manage a complex interface with key areas in Consumer Insight, Raw Material Department, Product Evaluation, and lab teams worldwide.
Who are you?
- You are a Chemical Engineer/Pharmacist with a strong experience (at least 5 years) in skincare or wash product development, for cosmetics or home care.
- You have deep knowledge of formulation technologies.
- You have already managed product innovation projects, from conception to launch.
- You have a strong understanding of Consumer Insights.
- You speak fluent English (French and/or Chinese/Japanese would also be a plus!).
- Additional expertise in Optics and Digital is a nice to have.
Who are we?
L’Oréal Research & Innovation in figures:
- 3782 employees in R&I – over 30 different scientific disciplines
- 32 International Brands
- 761 Million Euros invested in Research in 2014
- 501 Patents registered in 2014
- 34% of new raw materials derived from plants in 2014
Our commitments :
60% reduction by 2020 of the environmental footprint of our plants and distribution centers, whilst bringing beauty to one billion new consumers.
100% of our plant-based raw materials are evaluated for their potential impact on biodiversity.
88% biodegradability for our shampoos and 86% for our shower gels reached in 2012.