Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
An 8-month full-time internship assisting the Promotional Planning Manager with all administrative tasks related to planning and executing brand promotions in all SalonCentric Channels (stores, ecommerce site, sales reps and sub-distributors).
This position is open to recent college graduates (graduation date must be within the past 12 months). It offers a unique opportunity to gain business experience in the professional beauty industry and to be involved in all aspects of promotional planning for multi-brand, multi-channel retailer. This position will interact with key departments including Sales Administration, Marketing Finance, Demand Planning for both SalonCentric and the L’Oreal Professional Products brands. Upon successful completion of the 8 month internship, the intern may apply for permanent positions within the company should any be available, contingent on job requirements.
Assist and manage all phases of the promotional planning cycle for specific brands to ensure successful execution in all channels including:
- Promotional up:
- Coordinate completion of necessary steps to ensure programs are accurately set up in the Saloncentric systems.
- Prepare “Ad Spec” forms with promotional information and communicate across the cross-functional time. Update forms and communicate changes to programs & sku versions on a timely basis as needed
- Confirm programs are set up and inventory is available prior to go live date
- to the cross-functional team.
- Financial set up:
- Coordinate the promotional approval process with Brands and Finance and ensure funding in place prior to launch.
- Assist with promotional charge backs to the brands for coupons, sales events etc.
- Work with Pricing team to obtain necessary coupon codes and test for accuracy prior to promotion launch
- Assist in securing brand participation in SalonCentric promotional events and programs such as Store events, Ecommerce sales, loyalty programs etc.
- Preparing and communicating deal sheets
- Obtaining brand commitment forms
- Following up with brands to ensure on-time execution
- Proof monthly promotional publications and other promotional communications (emails, social media, store signage) to ensure accuracy of promotional offers and deal codes
- Support the team as needed with coordinating meetings, opening purchase orders, brand information requests and other administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree (graduation date must be within the past 12 months). Marketing, Retail Merchandising or related fields preferred
- Interest in pursuing a career in Marketing or Retail Operations / Category Management
- Some prior experience working in an office environment preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and accelerate several projects simultaneously
- Proactive and self-motivated in driving projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Persistent in following up with other departments to ensure deadlines are achieved and deliverables are complete
- Resourceful in seeking out information and identifying solutions to problems.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Must commit to the full 8 months of the internship
◄ Retour aux offres