Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Luxe Supply Chain
Specialist– Customer Service, Supply Chain
This position is responsible for acting as a customer advocate to our major retailers, ensuring that the highest level of service is achieved. This includes the efficient and accurate processing and shipping of orders along with corresponding regularly with Sales, Finance, Credit, Deductions, NYO personnel, Inventory Management and Physical Logistics.
· College degree
· Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service or related field.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite with a focus on Excel.
. Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
· Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
· Ability to respond quickly and calmly in stressful situations.
· Flexibility to work occasional extended hours as required.
· Dependable and reliable self-starter.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-divisional environment, demonstrating professionalism at all times.
· Knowledge of SAP a plus.
1. Manage order lifecycle from receipt thru shipment.
2. Thoroughly and appropriately follow up on all orders, shipments and product.
3. Accurately track orders/inventory relevant to non-replenishment items.
4. Responsible for specific assignments/projects assigned by Management.
5. Prepare and review daily reports for accuracy.
6. Ensure promotional dates are met for each account/event.
7. Monitor and review quota system working closely with Sales and Field Force.
8. Develop an understanding of the individual retailer supply chain networks.
9. Provide backup to other positions within the department as needed.