Domaine: Supply Chain
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Cranbury
Coordinate and manage all aspects of customer deductions and resolve within specified deadlines, while supporting key metrics & KPI’s. Work to streamline internal deduction processes. Understanding when issues need to be escalated and provide appropriate summarized information to suggest/enable decisions. Support Finance & Sales Teams in cross-functional responsibilities. Mix of transactional tasks, analytical and strategic thinking and projects as assigned.
· Proficient in oral and written communication skills
· Strong PC Knowledge (Word and Outlook) and highly proficient in Excel
· Four (4) Year Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1-3 years deduction resolution experience preferred
· High degree of organization and analytical skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, maintain a high level of productivity, and has a strong sense of urgency & initiative
Proven ability to work independently & take ownership
Decision making – moderate impact depending on the situation
Supervision – moderate to intermittent
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities:
1. Research numerous types of retailer deductions including, but not limited to, distribution, advertising, and returned product disputes.
2. Communicate and negotiate with key customer and Sales contacts via telephone, email, and in person meetings as necessary.
3. Prepare professional quality letters and spreadsheets for communicating status of open deductions, including requests for repayment of invalid deductions
4. Identify root causes of deductions, recommend corrective measures & participate in cross-functional Logistics Teams to help prevent/reduce deductions
5. Assist in the preparation of monthly reports for Management, maintaining the A/R system by offsetting approved charge-backs and preparing adjustments for valid deductions
6. Extract, analyze and present data to Finance & Sales
7. Review & challenge internal/external information to ensure accuracy
8. Perform special projects or tasks as required.
1. Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
2. Manages Complexity – reasons from multiple perspective, makes decisions; multi task
3. Achieves Results - Pursues objectives with drive and stays proactive; excellent analytical skills; sets and adjusts priorities
4. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship - Takes ownership / initiative
5. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively and adapts to the audience
6. Displays Sensitivity to the Metier of L’Oreal - Quality / detail oriented