Senior Analyst, EHS&S
Monmouth Junction, NJ and Dayton, NJ
| || |
- Develop and implement programs, policies, and assessments to ensure the site complies with all federal and Luxe environmental, health and safety rules.
- Coach and assist Managers and Supervisors in the development and implementation of effective EHS&S programs.
- Review all accident/incident and near-miss investigations for accuracy, including a description of the incident, the identification of root cause, and thorough corrective actions. Ensure that all reports are submitted into the L’Oréal EHS&S Application Portal (LEAP).
- Coordinate with Worker’s Comp Insurance carrier and HR any post-accident care of L’Oréal employees.
- Complete metrics reports for monthly/quarterly/annual EHS&S reports, i.e., training hours, SIOs, MESURs[MD1] , transportable waste.
- Maintain ISO45001 Certification as the Management Representative.
- Represent Monmouth Junction and Dayton in the Corporate Internal Auditing Team.
- Participate and support the Site’s Safety Committee.
- Coordinate MESURs SHAPs, and Ergonomic Assessments.
- Responsible for assisting the Site in the identification of loss exposure; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness.
- Support the facilities department to ensure that the contractor personnel working on the property are compliance with Luxe/L’Oréal policies and safety requirements.
- Maintain and update as needed SOPs for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day-to-day training.
- Provide advice, assist, and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS&S procedures are[MD2] implemented and working.
- Conduct or coordinate EHS&S Training, as required. Capable to develop training material, as necessary.
- Coordinate inspections by all outside agencies and or internal groups and document and track the correction of all potential deficiencies.
- Maintain all logs and documentation associated with permits and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining the Emergency Response Plan and associated procedures.
- Maintain filing systems regarding worker training and safety.
- Maintain, with Corporate EHS, the Site’s OSHA 300 Log.
- Manage the disposal of the site’s waste, ensuring compliance with all requirements.
- Prepare environmental submissions and/or reports as required.
- Ensure compliance with local, State or Federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain waste minimization activities for facility.
- Successfully interact[MD3] with employees at all levels
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (To include relevant work experience, competencies, and education requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the support of the Environmental Health & Safety department preferred
- Intermediate computer skills: (e.g., MS Office including Excel and Word) are essential.
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal and written), with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Willing to obtain additional training, including but not limited to ISO 45001 Lead Auditor, ASSP Safety Management Certification
- Experience with ISO 45001 preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Some travel required to attend meetings or visit other sites as needed
At L’Oréal USA, we continue to focus on our people for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
Visit us at www.lorealusa.com to learn more about our growing company.
L’Oréal USA is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.