POSITION: Senior Financial Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain Finance
REPORTS TO: AVP Finance, Supply Chain
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
- Review labor analytics for all aspects of productivity benchmarking including labor budgets by distribution center and department for other logistics, allocations, and FTE reporting.
- Monitor financial standing by a DC and prepare cost to serve statements by channel.
- Prepare and maintain budgets and trends and preparing monthly chargebacks for all 3PL services provided.
- Maintain inputs/outputs of actuals, trend, and budget for Supply Chain in Compass Cost and Compass Supply Chain.
- Analyze Capex spend reporting for Supply Chain. Ensure timely input of assets to put in serves. Update CRS system for budgets, trends, and actuals.
- Develop strong cross functional partnerships and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain strong internal controls
- Meet deadlines and handle multiple objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize large-scale accounting and financial systems (SAP, Analyzer, etc.)
- Ad Hoc analysis
- Assist in Strategic projects
- Focus on process improvement
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or accounting required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must).
- SAP experience preferred.
- Must possess strong: analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.