Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Purpose of role:
Supports the VP Finance in leading the budgeting, forecasting, consolidations, and reporting processes for the AME Zone. The individual will provide financial analysis as needed in support of the overall business.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Quarterly forecasting
- Annual 3 year strategic plan
- Daily / weekly financial and performance KPI reporting
- Analyze business results to identify performance improvement opportunities
- Prepare models and analysis in support of strategic company initiatives
- Support development of financial presentations for VP Finance and Zone President
- Prepare monthly Zone consolidated reporting package
Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
Working Relationships & Interfaces (where applicable):
- Market Finance teams
- Zone President
- BS in Finance or Accounting, with 3 to 6 years’ experience in Financial Analysis
- SAP/ERP experiences a plus
- Strong analytical and computer skills required.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
Highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial
< Retour aux offres