Based on the group policies, he/she defines the IT security policy within the entity, ensure the right implementation and maintain the security of the key corporate information assets.
- Define all necessary IT security policies, plan and processes for the entity and ensure their proper integration within IT operations. Group’s and local regulations to be fully covered.
- Perform the IT risk mapping and security scorecard and set the priorities.
- Monitor and assess weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Elaborate and follow up a corrective actions plan.
- Alert the stakeholders in case of major risks threatening the information assets; if necessary decide on the critical actions to take.
- Design and manage an ad-hoc/crisis IT organization and ensure its operational efficacy.
- Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the entity.
- Validate the exceptions to security policy or make them validated by the right instance.
- Keep constantly informed of innovation/market trends and implement relevant initiatives.
- Education: University graduate (Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or Information Technology are highly preferred)
- ISMS, ITIL, MCSE, Cisco network, Project management experience will be added.
- 7+ years experience in IT service mgmt, IT security mgmt (preferred experience in Retail or FMCG industry)
- Fluent in English
- Experience dealing with people/customers at different levels of the business.