Sr. Manager, Global CRM
The Kiehl’s global team is looking for a motivated, self-driven Senior Manager of CRM who will support the development, rollout and management of CRM strategies. The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, marketing and digital-focused environment and will not be afraid to be creative, think outside of the box, and bring new ideas to the team. The position reports into a digital structure that also supports global e-commerce and digital experiences in Kiehl’s stores.
- Drive the global strategy, execution, and performance of Kiehl’s customer engagement efforts across loyalty, email, web, mobile and retail stores including customer activation, and retention.
- Support the roll out of the Kiehl’s loyalty program around the world
- Integrate CRM strategies into existing marketing and digital workflows
- Responsible for managing consumer data insights and executing actionable brand plans that drive direct to consumer business results
- Develop a global CRM dashboard
- Work directly with CRM leads in top markets to support their CRM initiatives. Guide them in planning and execution while ensuring consistent Brand presentation
- Support the roll out and evolution of Kiehl’s retail clientelling technology
- Support the development of a customer Life Time Value model and track performance against CRM KPIs
- Have a working knowledge of CRM direct to consumer multi-channel execution
- Have a working knowledge of CRM platforms, including CRM databases, Customer Data Platforms, marketing automation, and personalization technology.
- Analyze customer paths and provide trigger communications strategies
- Support other e-commerce and digital projects and functions that are related to customer engagement and CRM
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in loyalty marketing, omni-channel marketing, direct marketing, database marketing, lifecycle marketing, and/or CRM marketing, preferably in an omni-channel environment
- Experience using CRM/engagement marketing technology to drive business results, including CRM databases, ESPs, mobile push notification providers, text messaging, as well as web and in-app personalization tools
- Knowledge of loyalty program best-practice and experience building, supporting, analyzing and evolving branded consumer loyalty programs.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques, persona development, and lifecycle management
- Proficient in data analyses and using metrics to drive business results. Experience with marketing analytics and analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, and relational databases
- Proven track record in delivering value and measuring how CRM is contributing to business goals
- Excellent creativity, sense of visual design, and ability to produce copy that is engaging and on Brand
- Ability to continuously learn and adopt new customer engagement strategies and technologies such as email, mobile apps, loyalty programs, gamification, etc.)
- Team player with ability to partner across functions and organizational levels
- Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to lead presentations
- Detail oriented, analytical, resourceful and a creative problem solver
- Strong cultural sensitivity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.