Fonction professionnelle: Manufacturing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Clark, NJ
Pays: United States
Job Title: Open Manufacturing (OMA) Sr. Manager, CM Planning
Location: The HUB (Clark, NJ)
Reports To: Director
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain.
As the OMA Contract Manufacturing Sr. Manager, you are responsible for managing a team of production planners for a specific Category within the Open Manufacturing Americas (OMA) Team. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to interface with various internal and external stakeholders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Packaging, Development, Sourcing, and Quality.
What You Will Learn:
· Lead a team of production planners. Must be team oriented and able to create strong relationships with all cross-functional partners
· Accountable for the execution of the monthly delivery plan with the contract manufacturer from planning to delivery & release at the Distribution Center(s)
· Establish strong relationships and partnerships with our contract manufacturers and work as one team to accomplish the objectives and deliver results. This includes tracking & sharing KPI’s of each contract manufacturer, understanding their technical capabilities, establishing action plans to improve performance, managing capacity, coaching, and ensuring alignment to best practices. NOTE: This includes at least 20 Contract Manufacturers
· Deliver Financial KPI’s through management of Health of Inventory, Invoicing, and Absorption commitments
· Actively participate in budget inventory plans, and financial trends on a routine basis for the control and management of inventory
What We Are Looking For:
Leadership Behaviors and Competencies Required:
We lead this way to empower everyone to contribute to our mission of Beauty for All
Technical / Professional
· Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What’s In It For You:
To learn more about L'Oreal Operations, click here.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.