Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
Title: Senior Manager-Key Accounts, New Business Development
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: Field-based – Proximately to CPD Satellite Office (NY/NJ/AR/IL/MN/RI) preferred
Reports To: AVP – New Business Development
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Makeup.
At L’Oréal, our Digital team is an opportunity to be at the center of L'Oréal's digital transformation. We are determined to be pioneers in the new beauty tech world, and by incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers. When beauty and
tech collide, the impossible can happen! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
The White Space Account Lead & New Business Development Channel Specialist is a unique role that provides an individual with the opportunity to be both a business owner as well as a key contributor to the total New Business Development sales team resulting in customer facing experience, high visibility internally and exposure to all facets of New Business Development/ Club Channel.this
Mission and defining characteristics
Customer Developer, Relationship Builder & Entrepreneur
· Further develop CPD presence in key channels through the identification of new business opportunities. Develop strategy for new opportunities, establish relationships with prospective customers, and craft proposals for leadership review.
Category Owner & Support
Team Manager & Contributor
Results Driver & Contributor
What We Are Looking For:
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Salary Range: $117,300 - $164,200 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.