Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Jersey City, NJ
Pays: United States
Job Title: Manager / Senior Manager, Brand Marketing
Supervisor Title: AVP, Marketing
Location: IT Cosmetics – Jersey City, NJ
Plays a key role in the development, implementation and presentation of the individual brand. Implements marketing strategy including launch plans and promotional calendars while controlling costs and managing profits and loss. Works closely with marketing management to create, develop, execute, and evaluate new product launches and promotional marketing programs to support the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years luxury/prestige cosmetic marketing experience required
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
Responsible for execution of annual budget and tracking all trends. Works with finance to reconcile budget trends vs. actuals for areas within brand responsibility: samples, print, displays, testers and special events.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop forecast proposals for new products/sku’s as well as revised forecasts for existing businesses affected by launch
- Prepare and/or review MD’s for all necessary information, maintain accurate files on ongoing projects, keep abreast of all timetables for new product launches and ensure that deadlines are met in a timely manner; identify potential problems
- Monitor plant inventory levels for retail and promotional items to ensure appropriate stock levels
- Coordinate bi-annual phase-out meeting, recommending products for discontinuation, reviewing obsolete inventory levels, and lost revenue implications
- Work with Global marketing team to implement domestic applications of brand strategy
- Initiate new Marketing proposals and drive development with Creative group
- Develop/issue creative fact sheets on new projects
- Ensure that Creative is aware of all copy/package direction, providing components, working copy, etc.
- Drive display development, focusing on marketing objectives
- Review all copy submissions
- Ensure art mechanicals are accurate for content, and that they are released on time
- Monitor the accuracy of final copy/art mechanicals
- Work closely with sales team/all necessary departments to assist in development of all in-store events, outlining objectives and budgets
- Ensure that all launch requirements are met
- Follow-up on all results
- Ensure that marketing is aware of latest spending estimates
Sales Reporting Responsibilities:
- Complete knowledge of unit/dollar volume for each product within brand responsibility - both retail and net
- Track net shipment performance of all new items for 6 months after launch
- Issue post-launch status reports to ensure that all launch commitments and backup orders are met
- Prepare quarterly brand review and new products vs. basic business review as required
- Track retail sell-thru of all launches for the first 12 weeks plus key products and categories on an ongoing basis
- Work with AVP to recommend strategic retail pricing for new products; recommend price increases for existing products
- Prepare Competitive Pricing Review of all product segments and major prestige brands bi-annually
- Maintain files of key competitive sampling vehicles/programs and competitive advertising and samples of new products as it applies to business segments
- Market visits on an ongoing basis
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.