Fonction professionnelle: Finance
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Saint Petersburg, FL
Pays: United States
Job: Sr. Supervisor (Fixed Assets), Accounting and Finance - L’Oréal USA)
Division: Corporate – Accounting and Finance
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL (Hybrid)
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
Passionate about leading, managing, and developing a team? The Senior Supervisor of Fixed Assets position at L’Oréal is a challenging and exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level! In this role, you will provide oversight to the internal controls of all Corporate Accounting which includes (but is not limited to) general accounting duties, managing journal entries, GRIR Aging/Remediation, A/R Reconciliation, Fixed Assets validation, Sales of Finished Products, Sales & Use Tax SA, ADHOC Account Analysis, and all activities related to the monthly close. This is a fast-paced team managing role that allows you to utilize your knowledge of complex accounting processes and interact on a regular basis with our L’Oréal counterparts located thorough out the USA and Canada.
What We Are Looking For:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Strong background and knowledge in fixed assets and general ledger accounting
· At minimum 3 years in a supervisor level role or equivalent; strong people leadership skills
· Must be able to lead, manage, and motivate a diverse professional staff
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Experience assisting with the financial statement month-end close process through timely and effective review of journal entries, reconciliations and managing close deliverables
· Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
· Travel to New Jersey and Montreal, Canada may be required (Approximately 5-10%)
• Cost accounting experience
• Consumer products and manufacturing industry background
• Prior experience in a shared service center environment
• Experience in a multinational company desirable
• SAP experience
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.