Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Rio de Janeiro
This position is responsible for collaborating across the L’Oréal Latin America Zone as a Project Manager and Business Analyst for initiatives related to SAP SD module. This role involves leading business/IT strategy discussions and projects, team and vendor management and ultimately delivering initiatives according to the business requirements and supporting users when necessary.
• Project and Demand Management – Will be responsible for proposing SAP SD solutions and manage project or demand activities, such as project team meetings, UAT, preparing & delivering status reports to the main stakeholders, risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones. Manage service providers and consultants are required.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and employ resources effectively.
• Understand Business priorities and communicate proactively.
• Guiding business applications efforts to ensure that process and project management tools and methods are utilized consistently and follow the organization's business systems plans.
• Meeting or exceeding customer requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency & business value.
• Leading, influencing, and negotiating to achieve business strategies & deliver results.
• Anticipating and resolving issues/barriers that impede progress.
• SAP SD level 4 support.
• 4+ years of IT Project Management experience, preferably with SAP projects. PMP Certification is a plus
• Proven track record of excellent Project Management/business analysis efforts
• Experience working with SAP SD module at least 5 years
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, excel, word, project)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Innovation / Creativity, Conflict Management, Verbal and Written
•Communication, Presentations, Conducting Meetings
•Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative
• Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget
Ability to interface with various levels of management
• English Speaker. Spanish is a plus.