We are looking for
Store Manager (m/f)
for our brand new Kiehl's Store in Belgrade!
The Store Manager leads by the highest example in all that is asked of the Kiehl’s Customer Representative. A service and retail driven outlook is essential to the role!
* Responsible for achieving Superior Customer Service and Business results of the Store.
* Smooth and efficient running of the account by establishing correct and regular communication. Motivate and delegate roles within the team.
* Account Operations - Manage appropriate stock holding levels and any necessary budgets required.
* The Store Manager is expected to achieve the following goals: retail results, inventory shortage, as well as implementation and follow-up on training and development of team.
* Achieves or will exceed the store retail targets, Icon and Key Performance Indicator targets.
* Regularly communicates Retail, Icon and KPI achievement updates to employees and Retail team
* Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to Management.
* Ensures accurate records are kept of all Store employees’ hours worked and that proper payroll procedures are followed. Responsible for accuracy of all orders placed and received.
* Maximizes selling during heavy traffic periods. Ensure sales floor is supervised appropriately
* Professionally groomed
Brand / Product Awareness
* Implements the company’s education strategy as necessary, such as the personalized customer consultation and On Counter Kiehl’s Touch treatment.
* Exhibits updated product/ingredient knowledge and application and ensures the entire team attends quarterly education
* Makes appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations and follows Kiehl’s strategic smart sampling guidelines
* Monitors employees’ levels of product knowledge and service for accuracy, skill and application.
* Identifies account employees’ education needs and ensures they are met.
* Ensures that all customers receive the highest level of service
* Coaches employees to achieve their optimum professional development.
* Responsible for creating a professional and positive work environment for all the Account employees at all times
* Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanor, etc.
Candidate Profile - what are we looking for?
* Experience in team management, setting goals and follow up of team work
* Experience in retail/service with high service level standard (ideally from 2-5 years of
* Experience in cosmetic, fashion or hospitality industry
* Communicative, honest and open minded, able to work in team and contribute in achieving team goals
* Good English knowledge
* Experience in working with cash desk
* Native Serbian speaker
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by February 17th, 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.