Domaine: Retail Terrain
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - Sherman Oaks
About NYX Cosmetics
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
The Store Manager is responsible for leading and motivating the store team to achieve store productivity goals, ensure flawless customer experience from start to finish while being responsible for operational excellence. Analyzes week to date, month to date, year to date sales and develops action plans to drive business growth. Manages overall P&L, including payroll, to ensure store’s contributions are meeting or exceeding target. Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively while providing ongoing training and development. Evaluates on-going personnel needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency, compliance while maintaining a store that is always representative of the NYX brand.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· 3-5 years’ experience in retail store management
· Able to communicate at a high level both verbal and written.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and business acumen.
· Proven leadership track record.
· Proven operation excellence
· Passion for beauty.
· Proficiency in Word and Excel.
· Demonstrated ability to independently solve moderate to complex problems.
· Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal direction.