Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
POSITION: Demand Planning Analyst
REPORTS TO: Manager – Merchandise Planning
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
This position is responsible for the demand planning, forecasting and purchasing for multiple brands of products for multiple distribution centers and company-owned stores.
· Maintain established stock and service levels
· Support and provide demand forecasts for Distribution Centers located nationally
· Handle stock SKU’s to recommended DOS targets.
· Maintain open to buy for vendors for multiple distribution centers.
· Create purchase orders for basic stock SKU’s, new products, promotions, promotional materials, shows and sales meetings.
· Prepare analysis to support vendor SKU rationalization.
· Resolve payment issues with Accounting.
· Maintain MRP parameters, obtain MSDS sheets.
· Resolve DC inventory issues, freight shortages and overages and large cycle count adjustments.
· Reconcile purchase orders to vendor acknowledgements.
· Track purchase orders for on time delivery.
· Partner with Vendors to trouble shoot issues and resolve matters quickly.
· Provide proactive and backup data reporting and analysis.
· Review Inventory for multiple distribution centers.
· Communicate with Store Replenishment Team on launch and promotional activity.
· Analyze and present historical sales trends, research demand drivers, gather forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and provide assessment of forecast findings
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in demand planning or similarly analytical field; experience in financial analysis, forecasting, data/statistical analysis highly desirable
· Strong software skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of SAP highly desirable.
· Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively and professionally with peers and management
· Ability to work in team environment and independently
· Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.