LUXE Supply Chain
Supply Chain Credit Specialist
Prompt cash flow is critical to our business. The main responsibility of Credit Specialist is to ensure money due L’Oreal is received as expected. Our Credit Specialists analyze payment trends to determine what is causing delays by account and provide recommendations on how to improve payment trends. If cash is not flowing appropriately, it is the Credit Specialist’s responsibility to understand why. To achieve this, the Specialist must be the expert on their accounts and be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external business partners to resolve any issues that may arise. This role is vital to our organization as it ensures we have our essential cash flow and customers receive their shipments on time.
- Cash management including collection and forecasting
- Reviewing/releasing orders from credit hold
- Root cause analysis on late payments
- Influencing and managing vendor and internal stakeholder relationships to encourage on time shipment and payment
- Driving change and process improvement to continuously optimize customer payments
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Credit or related field is preferred.
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SAP experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Flexibility to work occasional extended hours as required
- Ability to present data collected and analyzed to management and above.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.