IT Cosmetics is seeking an Assistant Manager for their Customer Care team who is an ambitious, energetic, detailed oriented, a team player and an excellent problem solver. Your positive attitude fills the room as you manage and direct the daily operations of the department. You will be responsible for implementing new procedures and proper allocation of workload to meet KPI’s, sales targets, and most importantly elevate the IT Girls and IT Guys experience.
- Oversee and manage customer care projects and initiatives with an all-in attitude!
- Manage customer care team members to include creative training, work allocation and performance reviews.
- Understand customer requirements such as strategy, targets, standards, processes and systems in order to develop opportunities for improvement and eliminate problems.
- Define and communicate customer service standards to foster superior service levels to our internal teams as well as our customers.
- Improve where needed any process challenges to ensure daily operations run smoothly.
- Monitor and analyze order entry process and reporting to determine customer service outputs. Report any possible opportunities.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the entire department while determining resources and tools necessary for efficient delivery.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Be the main point of contact for customer care issues and resolve escalated calls by providing superior customer service and acting as a role model to the entire team.
- Work cross functionally with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Oversee daily operations and communications with 3rd party contact center.
- Uphold brand image and ensure all customer care employees do what it takes to make sure every customer is made to feel valued.
- Live and love Beauty!
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience at a supervisory or management level call center environment in consumer goods.
- Excellent understanding of social engagement and social reporting tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills an absolute must!
- Able to adapt and lead team through digital changes.
- Knowledge and experience in salesforce plus.
- Consumer products experience preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others
- Great communication skills; both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced with major U.S. and international retailers
- Proven track record in building and organizing an exceptional customer service department
- Ability to create strategy and tactical approaches to address issues
- Must be able to identify priority requests and act quickly to deliver best solutions to problems/issues
- Ability to set goals and distribute work efficiently and fairly
- Strong interpersonal and mentorship skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about outcome and results
- Available to work weekends and holidays as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.