Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Arkansas - North Little Rock
Provide or assist production management in the provision of direction and supervision to the mechanical work force ensuring packaging operations attain maximum up-time with the highest level of quality production.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements
● High School diploma with post secondary technical training, certifications, and equivalent experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
● Must have experience with four (4) to ten (10) years in technical capacity involving packaging equipment;
● Must have the knowledge and ability to conceptualize and develop in areas of production tooling, product handling equipment, production machinery and operational methods;
● Solid technical experience in core mechanical, electrical, and electronic field;
● Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
● Must demonstrate excellent people management skills including the ability to develop a team of individuals capable of producing extraordinary results;
● Must demonstrate the L’Oreal competencies including but not limited to creative problem solving, decision making, achievement orientation, cultivation of talent and strong communication skills.
General Job Duties
● Participate in the design, layout, installation, modification, and upgrading of packaging equipment;
● Supervise daily packaging, serving as a technical resource to the team;
● Develop and supervise the implementation of effective maintenance
procedures including preventive maintenance programs;
● Train, coach, and develop the technical base of mechanic staff;
● Support and lead the L'Oreal safety, health, and environmental programs of L'Oreal USA;
● Manage, assist, or effect the procurement of new equipment or spare parts;
● Maintain an effective labor/employee relations environment;
● Develop, implement, and maintain all necessary record systems;
● Manage, implement, and support all L'Oreal policies including, but not limited to, the Corporation's Equal Employment Opportunity policy;
● Perform other duties as necessary or required.
Tools and Equipment Used In Job