ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent full time role at our state of art Distribution Centre in Dandenong South
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is up to date and is of high quality.
- Ensure enough details regarding progress and actions taken for each task are recorded
- Ensure that the processes, policies and procedures are up to date, and are being followed appropriately.
- Monitoring of the IT systems and applications
- Incident and problem management for server related systems, primarily third level support and second level support when required.
- Ensuring security updates conform with our global zone requirements
- Assisting with IT related projects as and when required
- Proven strong experience within a similar role supporting a large corporate or global enterprise
- Proven experience in support of local and remote users within high pressure environments
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as linux platforms as well as business application’s
- Comprehensive Windows engineering/administration experience.
- Strong documentation and organisation skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and implement continuous improvement for IT processes and systems.
- Being an excellent communicator both written and verbal is highly essential.
- Microsoft MCSA qualification is highly regarded.
- Previous experience within a logistics or distribution centre environment is highly favourable
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Eligible for Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection as part of your permanent employment benefits
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use
- On-site staff shop at our Distribution Centre in Dandenong South
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Access to our biggest training and most exciting learning initiative across the business- our Learning Week program held twice a year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.