Fonction professionnelle: Sourcing
Type de poste: V.I.E.
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Arab Emirates
JOIN OUR PURCHASING TEAMS!
Behind every great brand is a great story.
At L’Oréal, ours began with a young entrepreneurial chemist, Eugène Schueller, producing and selling hair-dye from his kitchen. From these humble roots, we’re today a family of 88,000 employees, who collaborate across 150 countries and over 36 world renowned brands, with the goal of innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumers’ beauty needs and desires.
While inventing the future of beauty is our passion, we’re doing it with a strong commitment to sustainability and environment in everything we do. And our ambition is to be the #1 BeautyTech Company.
Fueling this roadmap is the Operations team at L’Oréal- 20,000 people strong, spread world-wide and orchestrating cutting-edge expertise across the entire value chain – from packaging and product development to sourcing, manufacturing, and supply chain.
We are a bunch of very diverse individuals who absolutely love what we do and are excited by the real possibilities that data and technology are unlocking for us.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS ADVENTURE?
Join our Purchasing teams in the capacity of a/an VIE Purchasing
The Purchasing team at L’Oréal Middle East is willing to support the growth of L’Oréal Middle east business, to maintain high standards in compliance through our internal process and external relationships with partners and suppliers. To create strategies for each category of indirect purchasing, including Marketing, Retail & Promo, Business services and perform call for tenders , PSL, bring savings and sustainability KPI for each project. Purchasing team is based in Dubai, with 2 persons as of now. Team member needs to have an entrepreneur mindset with an autonomy and be able to respect lead times and objectives.
Work hard, play hard !
EACH DAY , BE PART OF THE DAILY WORK OF THE TEAM
Each day you will have the chance to meet new challenges, meet a lot of colleagues from Top management to interns with exciting projects in a very friendly &dynamic entity
The challenges on making purchasing easy for everyone on supporting and guiding the business, through due diligence on suppliers, on bringing expertise to the division, on enjoying your work where you can think out of the box to bring value and always be learning new practices, with fun and passionate people
HERE’S HOW YOU WILL HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY IN IT:
- Manage Supplier creation and monitor quarterly
- Data analysis and monthly spend and savings reporting to e-procurement tool – my sourcing
- Optimizes costs: Improve the cost model through a good knowledge of supplier process, Identify opportunities leveraging value chain approach.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Contribute to build, share, and apply the category strategy, using the category network. Captures Supplier Innovation
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: implement standard contract framework enhancing on key legal principles, propose improvements and deals with the legal department. Monitor the contract compliance
- Evaluates and manages risks: apply risks policy and tools
- Manage Performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts for a simple category, share and control assumptions for budget construction. Manage KPIs, build continuous improvement strategy for financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Demonstrate a functional understanding of all purchasing/procurement tools (Ivalua, SAP, Optis, CPP, Scorecard ….), ensure data quality.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial process: basic financial or accounting rules, S80 and PRI structure and purchasing part, L'Oréal financial activity rules (rebates, fees, drivers…).
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Feed network with internal/external news, share best practices, Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with his stakeholders
- Support sustainably purchasing, apply all purchasing/procurement processes (Buy and Care), following internal control rules. Share and train new people on processes.
SKILLS THAT YOU NEED
IF YOU COME WITH AN EDUCATION BACKGROUND IN PURCHASING (Master is Mandatory) BE PART OF THIS RIDE!
A BIT MORE ON OUR OFFICE LOCATION AND HOW TO ACCESS IT:
Office close to metro, with good vibe, surrounded by cafes and restaurants, working in open spaces,
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.