Fonction professionnelle: Finance
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you a Taxes lover?
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
We embrace our entrepreneurial spirit in everything we do, always challenging ourselves to new ways of doing things. That means looking for innovative solutions, sustainable developments, and having the freedom to go beyond the ordinary.
Our founder Eugène Schueller once said that “a company is not walls and machines, it’s people, people, people”. Joining our corporate teams means joining the world leader in beauty, at the cutting edge of innovation. But above all, it means becoming part of a team of talented and inspiring people.
Work under the supervision of the CFO and LATAM ZONE Tax Manager on tax compliance and tax planning, ensuring the correct accounting for income taxes (for direct and indirect taxes) and preparation of tax returns. The Tax Manager objective is to comply with all necessary tax legislation. Tax Manager will lead all the government requests concerning taxes (direct – indirect & Customs).
- Lead Key business projects
- Advising and supporting in all tax-related issues of domestic companies
- Tax support for cross-functional projects, as well as the tax review of business processes
- Lead tax audit on current operations
- Manage day to day queries and support the business in ad-hoc questions
- Identifying and evaluating fiscal risks and make recommendation
- Ensuring that taxes, duties, tax provisions are assessed, justified and recorded properly
- Organizing a fiscal and regulatory watch of tax environment
- Proposing some recommendation on new business issues from fiscal perspective
- Controlling of direct and indirect tax returns and check compliance process in Central America and Andean Region compliance process
- Develop close relationships with Accounting department and the Shared service center to set up a tax efficient accounting framework
- Reviewing and assisting on tax statutory reporting requirements
- Enabling accurate and timely forecasting of the group tax rate and acceleration of tax reporting close
- Compiling Group tax reporting requirements
- relevant experience in Taxes
- Experience in an International company or in Tax Services of an International CPA firm. (Good to have)
- Ability to understand quickly operational issues and propose tax efficient solutions
- Ability to work with all levels of staff from other departments
- Ability to implement recommendations
- Networking between LATAM ZONE and Local management
- Ability to make accurate & understanding reports on tax issues
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver results
- Team Leader
- Quick perception, willingness to learn and agility
- Results-oriented approach to work in cross-functional team
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
- Outstanding rigour and attention to detail
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres