Purpose of role:
To support the development and ongoing performance measurement of key business services for Third Party Ecommerce relationships in the EMEA zone.
Assist with all multi channel demand and fulfillment solutions projects within stores. In store screens, self-service order points, Collect from store, clientelling etc.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Support the development of KPIs and tracking against specific goals with each 3rd party ecommerce partners
• Provide support in the tracking and measuring of all 3rd party ecommerce activity, benchmark performance against targets and provide data insight to support the third party ecommerce sales growth by defining strengths and weaknesses and highlighting opportunities.
• Support the monitoring of ecommerce partner activity using tools like Clavis and Profitero
• Assist with the implementation of go to market strategies with cross functional teams including marketing, supply chain, Customer Care, IT, finance, logistics and legal.
• Support the development and creation of monthly and quarterly business review documentation for each market and each 3rd party ecommerce partner
• Assist in delivering and monitoring pre defined third party ecommerce marketing campaigns and new product launch information
• Work with Finance, IT, Customer Care and Logistics teams to deliver business as usual activities
• Support key projects and trading initiatives as required
• Provide project support services for the rollout of a 2 phase Click & Collect solution
• Assist with multichannel project tasks for in-store tech including digital screens, ipads in store, wifi, skincare diagnostics, retail dashboards on ipads, in-store clienteling, gift cards, in-store ordering, etc.
• Work cross functionally to support the development of new process flows and any training manuals required for the introduction of the new technologies
• Support development of KPIs and subsequent reporting activities
• A blend of commercial, marketing, project management support and tactical business capabilities, as well as unrelenting customer focus
• Great analytical skills with the ability to derive insight from data, ability to develop and implementinnovative measurement strategies that highlight trends and consumer behaviour patterns
• Ability to work with a variety of cross functional teams and ability to undertake technical projects and support the introduction of new applications
• Experience of change management and developing process changes and flows
• Operational capability and commercial acumen
• Good knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing
• Experience in a similar role within an ecommerce and retail environment, implementing multi-channel projects or systems in retail stores
• Degree in related subject (business, IT) or equivalent experience
• A self-starter with the ability to influence and motivate others to deliver
• String Excel skills, analytical and commercial accumen
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Creative, innovative and dilligent
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent English communication skills; verbal and written