Domaine: Ressources Humaines
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: London - Croydon
Pays: United Kingdom
Within our Global HR Function in East Croydon we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Learning and Talent professional to join our team.
The Head of Learning and Talent role will define and coordinate the learning and talent strategy to develop our talent’s self-awareness, skills, knowledge and know-how and so contribute to the competitive advantage of The Body Shop and L’Oréal Group. The individual will design and deliver programmes and events for senior stakeholder development, proving advanced facilitation.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A Day in the Life:
• By working closely with the business, you will lead the development and implementation of a coherent and comprehensive learning and talent strategy to develop future capabilities into the business model as core competencies in adherence with The Body Shop Commitment and L’Oréal's values and ethics
• Building long term plans to develop specific expertise and enhance the culture of The Body Shop (including induction, performance management, management and leadership development, learning, career, talent) in adherence with The Body Shop Commitment and L’Oréal's values and ethics, accompanying management to implement change
• Define, implement and evaluate The Body Shop’s learning and talent vision, policy, frameworks, tools and solutions in line with L’Oréal’s mission and objectives. You will effectively articulate the learning and talent agenda and bring on board partners in HR, the wider business and L’Oréal
• You will Design and deliver strategic and high quality learning solutions. Facilitates events and training themselves and/or selects the best internal resource, external providers and ensures delivery and content is adapted to the L’Oréal and The Body Shop context and culture
• Leading the creation and maintenance of a business orientated talent management process and toolkit and ensure talent reviews are effectively implemented by HR partners and managers. Works with Head of Talent Acquisition to anticipate developments in skills, promoting profiles with potential, and future leaders
• You’ll be involved with and take joint ownership for driving our global inclusion and diversity strategy, driving change in process and mind set for learning and talent and also the definition and development of our Employee Value Proposition
• Inspire and lead the learning team and global learning community. Grow the capability of the learning and talent team through development of expertise and skills and ensure the efficiency of learning organisation and resources through effective management of team resource and budget
Do you fit the bill?
• Do you have demonstrable experience in learning, talent and organisational design strategy development and implementation?
• Do you desire to lead a best in class learning and talent function across multiple geographies and business areas?
• Have you proven delivery and coaching skills to senior level including experiential learning and advanced facilitation?
• Are you confident in leading complex and systemic projects that embed change?
• Can you bring commercial business knowledge and understanding of company culture and retail experience?
• Are you passionate about team leadership with proven knowledge and experience of team and career management
• Do you have experience of working with external suppliers and consultants?
• Are you confident in your ability to manage and control team budget?
• Will you be a role model for learning agility, investing in continuous self-development?
If this is you – apply now! There’s a career waiting for you at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
• A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
• A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
• A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
• Competitive salary and benefits package