Domaine: Systèmes & Technologies de l'Information
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: London - Croydon
Pays: United Kingdom
Part of the L’Oréal group, The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Purpose of role:
Manage and undertake Business, Functional and Technical Analysis for both development and support projects and activities.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Undertake analysis and definition of projects to enhance and deliver new features and functionality to meet agreed business requirements in timely manner, to budget and without compromising quality
- Design and implement new or enhanced operational processes to meet business objectives and improve efficiency to minimise the risk of disruption to availability
- Provide technical expertise to internal and external teams on operational technologies
- Support the business in the creation of Business Cases and Change Requests to continually improve the functionality, performance, and reliability of our for Digital Systems.
- Create Functional Specifications
- Assist with testing, liaise with external testing partners where appropriate.
- Produce and disseminate KPI reports to manage IT issues and provide status updates to business partners and IT peers
- Strong interpersonal skills with persuasive and assertive approach
- Strong written and verbal presentations skills
- Competant in either E-Commerce, CRM or Loyalty systems
- Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
What we can offer:
- A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
< Retour aux offres