Fonction professionnelle: Finance
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development
- Review brand/division’s performance by comparing between actual, budget and trend
- Closely monitor A&P spending activities for cost optimization and productivities
- Ensure that all expenses related to the brand/division are correctly booked at the end of each month
- Coordinate with retail and marketing team to prepare budget, trend and forecast
- Support business decision making by preparing the analysis/simulation P&L based on the
- different scenarios
- Ensure that all significant processes are complied with company’s policy/norm/internal control
- Submit monthly/quarterly/yearly reports using the global system (Magnitude, OGWin)
- Involve in sales forecast process and be able to analyze the gap between forecast and trend
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years work experiences (3 years in analyst/controlling field will be advantage)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Fluent P&L analytical skills
- Understand the business of each brand to give more clear and specific advices
- Able to give the constructive feedback within the team and to the brand
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres