Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Assist Retail Manager to manage sales target, closely monitor to ensure month-end achievements for both Online & Offline. Sell-In and Sell-Out. Initiate retail activities to successfully achieve target
- Forecasting stocks and ensure Stock-in-trade balance, stock availability across all stores
- Build Strong relationship with Retailers stakeholders to ensure smooth operation at the stores
- Work closely with Field Team to reach the target sales and mastered in Omni Business, CRM, and service mindsets
- Works closely with Marketing Team to support new initiative and launches
- Monthly report and documentation
- Work with Zone (Regional team) on retail guideline and implementation
· Bachelor Degree or higher in any fields
· At least 5 years of experiences in retail business
· Good commercial acumen
· Ability in logically decision making and a sense of responsibility
· Ability to lead, motivate team and self-motivation
· Be able to work under pressure with good problem solving
· Excellent command of English both written and speaking
· Be able to travel on frequent basis
· Proficient in MS Office ( advance in powerpoint, Excel)
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.