Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
At L'Oreal, Beauty is Passion. We put our effort to develop the products, enhance their innovation and efficiency to serve our customers worldwide. We test and learn, then, we try and make it succeed. With our believe in Beauty, we will never stop doing our best to be the leader of beauty company.
As an E-Controller, you will take an ownership of E-Commerce Channel's P&L by alert all parties for any risks and opportunities that may affect as well as supporting the business by providing value added advice to the brand and division.
- Review brand/division’s performance by comparing between actual, budget and trend
- Closely monitor A&P spending activities for cost optimization and productivity
- Ensure that all expenses related to the brand/division are correctly booked at the end of each month
- Coordinate with related business team to prepare budget, trend and forecast
- Support business decision making by preparing the analysis/simulation P&L based on the different scenarios
- Ensure that all significant processes are complied with company’s policy/norm/internal control
- Submit monthly/quarterly/yearly reports using the global system (Magnitude, OGWin)
- Involve in sales forecast process and be able to analyze the gap between forecast and trend
L'Oreal Group believe in people capability and we also provide intensive training class to our employees. If you look for a right career opportunity in a dynamic work environment, feel free to share your profile with us. We love to get to know you more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years work experiences (3 years in analyst/controlling field will be advantage)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Proficient communication skill both in Thai and English
- Strong analytical skill
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres