Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P&L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners. Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with other account managers and retail teams. Represent the retailer/client internally.
- Under the supervision of the Commercial Director, Contributes to Management Committees business vision by sharing channel perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Builds and achieves the channel/group of accounts results: turnover, market share, profit; consolidates, steers budget and P&L.
- Pilots the channel's negotiation and execution by Key Account team, builds the action plan to implement the Division strategy at channel/group of account level. Allocates resource accordingly, ensures accurate forecasts and adapts plan when needed.
- Monitors a retailer-centric account planning process to reach as much alignment as possible with each client and designs a retailer specific development plan. Builds a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Builds a strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s. Facilitates good relations between L’Oréal and Retailers top managements.
- Manages, coaches and develops his/her team and leads multi-functional team work between his teams and other departments. Ensures efficient customer intelligence
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres