Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste:
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development
- Drives revenue growth deployment and embedment in the local organization
- Conducts revenue growth management analyses based on internal & external, financial and not financial data with the multifunctional team (marketing/brand team, Sales Team, Business Development, Finance, CMI
- Set guardrails in alignment with the multi-functional teams on:
- recommended average consumer price indices and related pack price architecture,
- improving the Category, Product, Channel & Customer mix
- optimizing all Promotional schemes and ROI per brand, account, pack type
- Retail selling story and trading terms management
- Implementing an automatized and standardized dashboard to constantly track and follow-up on all RGM related business KPI’s. Escalates regularly internally if any initiative is off track.
- Drives the implementation of the identified initiatives to realized incremental turnover and gross profit.
- Implementing and automated and standardized dashboard to constantly track and follow-up on all RGM related business KPI’s and escalates regularly internally if any initiative is off track.
- Influences all related business decisions by developing a superior understanding of retailers’ dynamics, value drivers and consumer/shopper insights.
- Effectively communicates insights and initiatives to the organization, counterparts and senior management.
- Bachelor and/or Master in Finance, Economics, International Business, or any related fields
- At least 7 years of experiences with background in Category Manager, Sales, Marketing, Finance and CMI
- Direct experience in Category manager, Key account manager, Financial analysis
- Thai & English (Strong communication skill, both oral and written, including effective negotiation skills
- Confident with Big Data, IT literate, Leadership & influencing skills
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres