Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Achieving brand consolidated targets through building differentiated shopper-centric account strategies and lead the translation and execution of the marketing strategy into impactful retailer program, respecting and tracking budget to achieve brand target.
- Lead in developing NPD Launch plan (including NPD performance tracking ) and trade activation plan to maximize brand performance
- Regular tracking on brand sales performance with target and develop action plan if performance is off track
- Own overall brand merchandising and planogram to strengthen brand image and position in retailers.
- Full Responsibility for all POSM management (developing design, production & Delivery), GWP & Value Set management to achieve targeted KPI and ensure implement flawless in-store execution within agreed timeline.
- Plan and Monitor PPP Budget and evaluate performance of key in-store activation (Booth Animation / Mini Event / Customer Theme / Lucky Draw / Value Set)
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Minimum 4 years business experience in trade marketing function
- Able to work cross-functionally at all levels
- Has demonstrated leadership capability (not necessarily people management), strong commercial acumen in previous roles
- Consistent strong performance and results in previous roles
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres