The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be the financial business partner in delivering insights to the commercial organization to profitable growth
- Proactively assist Sales & Finance Director and customer teams in managing Customer P&Ls, analyze promotional spending opportunities
- Identify risks and opportunities to budget and trend with potential solutions
- Review ad-hoc and incremental valorization/investment opportunities to assess and improve profitability
- Ensure that reporting is on time and accurate via monitoring trade spent & calculating correct accruals in line with L’Oréal Group norms
- Provide portfolio financial support and guidance around volume, rate and mix variances
- Interaction with both Business Planning and Demand Planning to understand and challenge Sales Forecast. Own the valorization of the sales forecast & analyze variations vs budget
- This position will directly report to Financial Controlling Director, lead a team of 2 and will constantly interact with senior management (General Manager, CFO, Sales Director)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Financial Controlling or Financial Planning
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications and SAP
- Self-starter, proactive, “can do” attitude, cross functional teamwork are necessary skills
- Ability to analyze and integrate multiple data sources into decision format, interpret data, identify issues/opportunities
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!