The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive the transformation of data-driven decision making in Beauty Tech business environment. Establish data & CRM strategy with focus on personalization and Omni channel approach.
- Partner with local and global stakeholders to help prioritize and manage a continuous workflow of projects and data requests
- Bring innovation and answers to expectations of consumers and find out fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want. For that stay connected to start up, incubation/accelerator centers & local/global networks
- Lead the Information systems and technology enablement processes and simplify huge data sets to create automated reports
- Deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and focuses on a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking.
- Facilitate upskilling programs on the following topics, but are not limited to: technology, big data, innovations and digital service
- Provide ecommerce acceleration solutions to brands & coordinate company dashboards
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years university degree and excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 5 years of online marketing, e-commerce, CRM and/or at least one Ad Technology experience
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies / Implementing CRM applications, relational database concepts
- Experience of various Digital Technologies & Tools
- Proven record of developing analytical and data oriented projects that drive business decisions and outcomes /
- Ability to translate consumers’ data & behaviors into business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects of a technical nature, methodological mindset to test new ideas and work towards valid results.
- Experience with UX related activities or A/B testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, tech savvy
- Good team player, eager to learn and highly collaborative personality
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!