Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develop initial project plans defining implementation schedule, scope and all project milestones
· Ensure sales forecast accuracy by following and challenging sales team targets, on baseline promotions and launches
· Develop deep customer knowledge on supply rules and policy, timelines, stock equation and creates environment for better sales planning
· Anticipate on possible sales fluctuations interacting with sales team
· Aggregate the total sales forecasts, then analyze all available facts and figures to identify potential gaps
· Communicate objective feedback supported with analysis, proposes adjustment to key stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Trade Marketing, Marketing) and validates the sales forecasts
· Contribute to Forecasting Process of the company in cooperation with Demand Planning and Marketing Teams
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· 4 years’ university degree
· Min. 5 years of experience in FMCG (Supplementary experience: Sales, Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance)
· Experience in one of Sales Forecasting Tools is preferred
· Have a commercial drive (results & solution focused, flexible/adaptable)
· Strong analytical problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Advanced level of MS Office Applications
· Good communication & Negotiation skills
· Able to work in a group effectively
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
Take a closer look at our world here!