The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will support to plan, develop and design social interactions across the brand’s digital channels to increase brand exposure and strengthen brand image,
- In accordance with the brand’s image, you will decide the best platforms for social media presence and support to implement Social Media Optimization and Social Media Marketing campaigns, and participate in the development of real-time marketing content,
- You need to keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders,
- You will work on the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns, and analyze and report on social community trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- You will lead all communication processes with influencers & agencies to support brand’s campaigns and always on plans. Also will increase brand share on micro influencers by working closely with CDO teams and 3rd parties.
- You will develop contents on digital& offline to increase brand’s digital presence and e-PR worth of value: partnership with customers, management of content productions, leading brand events, lead of PR box processes with external agencies,
- You will use many tools including Google’s and internal: closely tracking, reporting and taking specific actions.
- You will work closely with all sales teams, e-com and digital planning teams to keep up with special days activites, to increase sales conversion through e-commerce platforms.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital communications and content marketing
Excellent communication skills in English
Good communication and negotiation skills
Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!