Domaine: Retail Operations
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Michigan - FIELD
Beauty Advisor for Urban Decay at Detroit Airport
The Beauty Advisor who represents Urban Decay is our brand ambassador that sells our products at the store level for one of our retailer partners. As a Beauty Advisor, you will share your time and knowledge, creating a memorable experience for every customer. The Urban Decay Beauty Advisor must be an outgoing, big personality who is passionate about applying and selling makeup; a make-up Junky! A candidate must also possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and a drive for sales achievement with integrity to deliver retail excellence.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work at the Detroit Airport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about makeup
- Strong focus on driving retail sales
- Ability to collaborate well with others
- Can manage the counter without generic staff or promotors
- Proper grooming based on brand guidelines
- Ability to interact with customers from multiple nationalities
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- 2-5 years prior experience in a retail, sales, or cosmetics environment
- Makeup Certifications from Cosmetology School or Esthetician License a plus
· Flexible schedule
Compensation and Benefits
· $14 an hour + commission
◄ Retour aux offres