- To be considered, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. No visa sponsorships will be provided.
- No relocation assistance will be provided.
- To be considered, candidate must be able to travel domestically and internationally 70% of the time.
L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas – Regional Sales Executive- Beauty- DUFRY: Canada
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores.
Travel Retail Americas is headquartered in Miami and we are currently seeking driven, passionate, and customer focused Regional Sales Executive to join the team.
The position covers the West Coast region based out of Canada.
- 3-7 Years of Experience in retail/sales/management
- Must be able to travel (70% of the time)
- The position is full-time and may require occasional weekend commitments to oversee execution of events at the point of sale
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of Excel
- Curious, entrepreneurial, team player
- Strong communication skills including presentation skills
- Bachelor's, MBA a plus
- Good understanding of beauty industry or similar industries
- English a must (Spanish or Portuguese a major plus)
The ideal candidate will thrive in a goal driven environment and be energized by interacting with people. Complementing their interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate must also be a detail oriented individual with strong analytical skills and a genuine interest in the Beauty and Cosmetics industry. The candidate must have exceptional management and organizational skills, and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. Also, they must be reliable, accountable, and ethical. The Candidate must have a professional appearance and demeanor. Lastly, the ideal candidate must be dedicated to superior customer service and enjoy collaborating with, and serving clients.
As the Regional Sales Executive in our Travel Retail Business, you will build relations with our clients within your assigned territory. You will understand customer brands and brand strategies, and identify new opportunities in order to spur business growth. You will serve as the main point of contact for our clients and act as the bridge between L’Oréal’s marketing, commercial and finance departments. We rely on our Residents to gain insights into account dynamics to make decisions that affect market strategies. You will be responsible for your stores sales targets and you will ensure that corporate goals are achieved or exceeded. Residents manage Beauty Advisors, Counter Managers and Promoters in executing events to maximize daily sales goals, promotional activities, and new product launches. Residents should expect to spend 80% of their time in the field.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Increase sales, as set by Area Manager (AM), and gain market share.
- Motivate and manage the clients within a given geographic area for a specific brand/product portfolio.
- Coordinate sales development respecting brand guidelines, and according to client needs/considerations and objectives provided by AM.
- Achieve monthly sales growth above the market by implementing the Action Plan, executing promotions, and establishing monthly individual sales targets.
- Management of Beauty Advisors and of Temporary payroll agencies. This includes hiring, supporting, developing, & motivating.
- Develop strong, positive, supportive, & symbiotic relationships with the clients to improve their loyalty.
- Interact effectively with other L’Oréal departments (Training, Marketing, Merchandising, Commercial assistants & Customer service) to support sales objectives.
- Contribute to the Retail Excellence that L’Oréal is known for through improving appearance of retail space and image of brand (While respecting the visual & merchandising guidelines).
- Analyze market competition & customers’ information in order to make recommendations to management.
- Revise client’s assortment to focus on bestsellers. Track inventory level to ensure that products are never out of stock.
- Manage travel expense budget & PPP’s investments for the assigned clients (in coordination with the Area Manager), measuring Return on Investment (ROI) of actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
BONUS EVALUATION GENERAL MEASURES
Sell-Out Objectives: 25%
- Increase Consumer Sales and Gain Market Share
Business Objectives: 25%
- Control & Manage Accounts
- Develop incentives for Beauty Advisors with the allocated budget.
- Develop a profound understanding of the profits and losses (P&L) of the different accounts.
- Maximize investments per client to increase sales and analyze return on investment (ROI) of animations.
Individual Objectives: 25%
- Deliver monthly report for each client including: Sell-out MTD & YTD by Brand/AXE/Market, competition information (contests & new launches), changes in airport/terminal traffic (new flights, changes in terminals, etc.) & nationalities performance.
- Drive and follow-up marketing/action plans to reach monthly sales objectives.
- Maintain and improve the brand image in all POS.
- Work alongside the Training Partners to drive sales and adapt training by the needs of the client.
- Track assortment.
- Deliver launches, animations, projects materials to the clients.
- Follow-up and track launches, renovations, orders for special events.
- Personal Travel Expenses are to be within -5% tolerance of the established Budget.
- Deliver Travel Expenses report with full receipts and under expenses compliance.
Management Objectives: 25%
- Successfully Manage Field Team
- Define clearly the monthly/daily sell-out goals and communicate them effectively.
- Motivate field team with contests and incentives.
- Conduct semi-annual/annual Beauty Advisors job performance reviews.
- Coordinate the staffing schedule with the client for each airport according to peak times, flights, promotions, vacations, absences and shop regulations.
- Hire/fulfillment of Beauty Advisors/retail staff.
- Analyze Beauty Advisors’ productivity and propose improvement plans.
- Develop a Partnership with the Clients