Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Colorado - Denver
for Urban Decay at Denver Airport
The Beauty Advisor who
represents Urban Decay is our brand ambassador that sells our products at the
store level for one of our retailer partners.
As a Beauty Advisor, you will share your time and knowledge, creating a
memorable experience for every customer.
The Urban Decay Beauty Advisor must be an outgoing, big personality who
is passionate about applying and selling makeup; a make-up Junky! A candidate must also possess exceptional
interpersonal and communication skills, and a drive for sales achievement with
integrity to deliver retail excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about makeup
- Strong focus on driving retail sales
- Ability to collaborate well with others
- Can manage the counter without generic staff or
- Proper grooming based on brand guidelines
- Ability to interact with customers from multiple
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasional to
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing
or moving about the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping,
lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- 2-5 years prior experience in a retail, sales, or
- Makeup Certifications from Cosmetology School or
Esthetician License a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- $14 an hour + commission
- Health benefits
- Paid Leave after 6 months
◄ Retour aux offres