We believe in beauty of every human being and the world we live in. We believe it is us that aspire the beauty of the world. By challenging the impossible, bringing products of the best quality and delivering customer centric service, we help you illustrate the beauty of life. Want to come with us?
Reporting to the Head of Retail Education in Travel Retail, the role will train the trainers and communicate with various business units to organize the BA Seminars for all brands in APAC market to cultivate the retail sensitivity aligning with business strategies.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
This role is to ensure the retail population, from front line to office, in APAC achieve high level of proficiency in customer service, client-telling and other retail operational functions. He/she will co-own retail productivity measures with the brands, anticipate and develop skills that will keep L’Oréal ahead, facilitating change in our ways of working ensuring cohesiveness across all divisions and brands.
- Define, implement and evaluate Learning vision/mission in line with Retail Education Director Global/APAC/Local mission and objectives
- Create and implement innovative and efficient learning solutions to support business and human needs.
- Diagnose, design and deliver/roll out strategic/high quality learning solutions and adapting the program to the L’Oréal context and culture
- Develop internal and external learning governance (certificates design, printing and awards
- Coordinate learning events, workshops and meetings (planning, logistic and administration)
- Creative design and production of learning materials (game, presentation, cards, poster, facilitator guide …)
- Manage and track learning budgets and expenses and optimize learning investments efficiency
- Design and timely communication on training offers and activities
- Measure the learning impact for continuous improvement and communicate to the business
- Stay up-to-date on learning news, app and keep an eye on market trends and report on market initiatives
- Anticipate capabilities for the future and translate core competencies according to the business model and the expertise, respective culture of the divisions/brands/Métiers
- Good understanding of retail fundamentals, customer service and selling techniques
- Track record of training a diverse population from retail front line to office professionals
- Team player with outgoing personality with desire to create values
- Effective communication and expectation management skills with senior stakeholders like GMs, Directors, MDs & VPs
- Ability to deal with complex multi-matrix environment, assertive to drive changes and new ideas
- Excellent organization, solution oriented & adaptive to changes
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- University degree or equivalent
- Years of experiences in retail or direct to consumer industry
- Familiar with matrix organization with multiple stakeholder
- Fluent English and Chinese (Written & Oral)