We believe in beauty of every human being and the world we live in. We believe it is us that aspire the beauty of the world. By challenging the impossible, bringing products of the best quality and delivering customer centric service, we create the beauty of life. Want to join us?
L’Oréal has huge planning operations based in Hong Kong to cope with aggressive business growth in local market and APAC region. While L’Oréal operates in a fast-pace industry, we offer work-flexibility and learnings to passionate & highly motivated individuals to develop their potentials in L’Oréal.
If you want to be better, stronger and more, let’s design your path together.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Conduct sales forecasts and manage its accuracy
- Ensure the sales forecast consistency, with a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams
- Participate to process improvement such as forecasting practices, information systems and corresponding training
- Local Business Owner: speak up in the face of risk to management teams
- Business partner with marketing, sales, finance and customer service teams
- Stay objective to influence value-added solutions to management levels
Desired Skills & Experience
- University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
- Solid experience in demand planning & statistical analysis
- Ability to build business relationship and partnership
- Entrepreneurship, resilience to stress, motivation to be better
- Well organized, independent problem solving and decision making
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Familiarity in Microsoft Office Excel, SAP