TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Help us build a diverse and talented workforce that brings different perspectives, fresh ideas and new approaches to complement our existing teams.
- Support our TA team to attract, select and hire the best talent
- Make a positive impact by building L’Oreal’s next generation
- Grow your career within the number 1 global cosmetics company.
- Coordinating various aspects of the recruitment process i.e. prepare job advertisements, shortlist, interview scheduling, reference checks etc;
- Assisting with the coordination of bulk recruitment campaigns;
- Booking and coordination of pre-employment checks and testing;
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting;
- Maintaining accurate candidate data in the Applicant Tracking System and accurate generation of employment contracts
- Maintaining HR records and providing general administration to support to the Talent Acquisition team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You have 1+ years previous experience within a similar role
- You might have a background in beauty as an advantage
- You must be motivated and work well with high volumes within a fast paced environment
- You are a strong communicator with people at all levels
- You will have a strong passion for recruitment, systems and reporting
- Take initiative to improve processes
- You will be looking for a company you can stay and grow in.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Enjoy your Product Allowance to treat yourself
- Accessibility to our latest mens & womens products
- Work with a dynamic and values based team
- Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.