Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
You are like no one else so obviously you want to work for a company which is like no other. Imagine… L'Oréal. 32 global brands, €22,5 billion consolidated sales in 2014, unique in the world of beauty, supported by cutting edge research. You are looking at an ambitious career built across multiple jobs, markets and countries.
If you are a Master’s student or a Young Graduate, looking for the opportunity to start your career within the global business, don’t hesitate, apply now.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Controlling business budgets
- Accountability for acting in accordance with valid standards of management
- Close cooperation with supported depart departments
- Participation in the group projects for o optimization of financial process
- Participation for the month closing process and budgeting
What we offer:
- An independent
and ambitious project - Opportunity to get practical knowledge in the
international beauty industry
- Getting into operational work of an FMCG controlling department
- Work in dynamic, friendly teams with the explosion internationals counter parts
- Opportunity to learn from the best professionals in the market
- 12-months, full time, paid program
- Possibility to continue your career at a managerial position
1/ Graduate Program - 6 months experience in the field commercial team after which they continue career as junior managers in marketing, sales, category management, finance and others.
2/ GoProgram – international internship in a chosen European country in marketing, sales, category management, finance and others.
Required skills and abilities:
- Student of Masters Studies (preferably in Finance/Management/Economy) or recent graduate
- Basic knowledge of accounting and management accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical competency (ability to analyze data and draw conclusions)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English, French will be an asset
Application on-line by end of December, 2016