Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
About Talent Development Program
A fully paid, 12-month traineeship opportunity for recent graduates or young professionals who want to kick-start their career and learn from the best in L'Oréal Poland and Baltic Warsaw Office, followed by a possibility of further development in L'Oréal Group.As a part of our team, you will be:
- Supporting day to day work of a dynamic team of experts
- Having a real impact on concept creation and execution for innovative projects
- Getting to know all about FMCG beauty_tech business from the market leader
- Co-creating strategies of development for our iconic brands
- Cooperating cross-functionally with sales, marketing, digital and e-commerce teams
- Performing data analysis in order to ensure business growth
You're the perfect match, if you:
- Are a student or recent graduate of marketing, business management, economy, etc.
- Are available to work full time
- Are fluent in Polish and English (at least B2 level)
- Have previous experience gained during internships or in students’ organizations
- Have a very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Are interested in marketing, sales, e-commerce and digital
- Previous experience with Nielsen data analysis (nice to have)
Moreover, you are:
- You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Full-time internship in one of the areas: marketing, sales, e-commerce, digital, supply chain
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities
- Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects
- Mentor’s guidance and a rich learning package
- Dedicated Buddy from day one!
- Salary and wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount
- Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisional and functional)
- Brand new office in a perfect location in Warsaw city center!
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres