Fonction professionnelle: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Part - Time
Pays: United Kingdom
Based: Current Location: Hammersmith. As of September 2023: White City
Duration: 1 Year
Start Dates: Monday 3rd July 2023
Application Deadlines: 27th January 2023 however roles are filled on a rolling basis
Annual Salary: £20,500 per annum
About the team
The Corporate Affairs & Engagement function is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the L’Oréal Group in the UK and Ireland. The team is responsible for internal and external communications and public affairs.
- Based in the Corporate Affairs & Engagement team and reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, this role is primarily focused on supporting the day-to-day execution of internal communications, while supporting on external communications and public affairs where required.
- The successful candidate will have strong writing skills and a demonstrable interest in news and current affairs. They will be a brilliant organiser, relationship builder and have experience working on a variety of projects, often to short deadlines.
Your key job accountabilities
Day-to-day you may be:
- Supporting the delivery of the weekly all-employee newsletter with the support of an external agency in line with the overarching editorial strategy, recommending content based on market priorities, undertaking copywriting as required and analysing data to ensure strong employee engagement
- Acting as the key point of contact and gatekeeper for multiple internal stakeholders who wish to access internal channels, ensuring that these align with editorial priorities
- Copywriting for a range of internal and external channels including the intranet, internal emails and event materials, reports, social media posts and website materials
- Supporting the delivery of key moments and events including all-employee Town Halls and external programmes
- Daily monitoring of a broad range of media titles and online/social media content, reporting on key themes and sentiment as required
- Monitoring the press office inbox and directing enquiries as required
- Assisting with media pitching, stakeholder outreach, updating our contact databases, trackers and preparing mail-outs for key audiences
- Assisting the team in KPI reporting including collating media/social media coverage, monthly team updates, videos, and presentations
- Supporting the team with designing documents and collateral for both internal and external use, including social media assets, animated slides and branded documents using software such as Canva and PowerPoint
- Regularly updating the team editorial calendar to ensure all communications activity across the UK & Ireland is up to date
- Regularly updating all team collateral, website, reviewing policies and processes, and maintaining internal distribution lists
- Assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks for the team and supporting on team activities as required
- Strong copywriting skills.
- An interest in news and current affairs, environmental, social and political issues
- Strong MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience of using Canva, InDesign or other similar design tools (desired)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm, and the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Exceptional research skills and ability to digest complex information.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong prioritisation skills, able to balance multiple projects at any one time.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates as they are currently under-represented in our organisation. We are signatories of the Race at Work Charter led by Business in the Community and are committed to improving employment opportunities for people of colour across the UK. We also welcome applications from LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres